Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is a rewind/freebie week so I have decided to do the topic ‘Books I Loved Before I was a Blogger’. I have only been blogging since the start of this year, so not long at all. Obviously I was reading before I started up Amy’s Bookish Life so I thought I would share with you some of the books I loved before taking the plunge into the world of book blogging. This list is in no particular order.
1) The Fault in our Stars by John Green
2) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
4) Dinner with a Vampire by Abigail Gibbs
5) The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine
6) Marked by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
7) Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
8) Miracle on Regent Street by Ali Harris
9) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
10) The Art of being Normal by Lisa Williamson
See you again next week for another Top Ten Tuesday!