Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is all about the best books you have read in 2017 so far. 2017 has been a good year with regards to books I’ve read so far and lets hope it continues!
1) The Finding of Martha Lost by Caroline Roberts
2) Caraval by Stephanie Garber
3) Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
4) Heartless by Marissa Meyer
5) One of us Is Lying by Karen McManus
6) Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
7) The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
8) Frostblood by Elly Blake
9) The Sun is also A Star by Nicola Yoon
10) The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I’ve Read So Far In 2017”
Caraval was on my list! I've been reading One of Us Is Lying but I had it as an e-ARC and the programme I used to read them on my computer hasn't been working so I've had to stop with like 80 pages to go, it's so irritating!My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-113/
Just finished Everything, Everything and LOVED it!
Heartless & Everything Everything were wonderful books! I'm still doubting if I'm going to watch the movie of Everything Everything though. Movies can be so disappointing if you've read the book…