Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week is about books that have been on our TBR list the longest.
I am guilty of having a very long TBR list that dates back to 2015 I believe. Not good I know! Doing this list may help me actually get myself into gear to read some of these books below.
What books have been on your TBR the longest?
1) 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
2) Legend by Marie Lu
3) Geekerella by Ashley Poston
4) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
5) The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne
6) Ready Player One By Ernest Cline
7) The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
8) How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran
9) Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
10) Wilde Like Me by Louise Pentland