Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week is all about books to read by the pool/beach but as I’m not a beachy person I’m changing it to books that are on my summer TBR.
I am hoping to read a lot this summer and hopefully get through some of the books on my ever growing TBR pile. Some of these aren’t summer orientated but are still set out to be good reads.
1) After The Fire by Will Hill
2) Legendary by Stephanie Garber
3) When the Curtain Falls by Carrie Hope Fletcher
4) Eve of Man by Giovanna & Tom Fletcher
5) The Cosy Seaside Chocolate Shop by Caroline Roberts
6) Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
7) All These Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
8) It Only Happens In The Movies by Holly Bourne
9) Editing Emma by Chloe Seager
10) Found in Night by Ben Alderson
Whats on your summer TBR? Let me know in the comments and we can get a big discussion going!