Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week is all about books with sensory reading memories – which in itself is a great topic! It took me a while to figure what to go with but in the end I decided to go with ‘books that take me back to being a teen’. Seeing as I am nearly 25.
My teenage years were when I really got into reading and some of the books I’ll mention hold great memories for me.
What books did you love as a teen? Or if you are still a teen what books are you loving right now?
1) The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer
2) The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
3) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4) The House of Night Series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
5) The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
6) Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
7) Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
8) The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine
9) The Dark Heroine by Abigail Gibbs
10) It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini