Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week is all about hidden gems or books that you think should be getting more recognition.
I have a few books to share this week that definitely haven’t been getting the hype they deserve. Some of these I read years back but still think about to this day.
What books do you think need more hype?
1) The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
2) The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine
3) It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
4) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
5) Trouble by Non Pratt
6) The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting
7) The Drowning of Arthur Braxton by Caroline Smailes
8) Demon Road by Derek Landy
9) Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
10) If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo