Today I am going to doing something a little different which I hope to do on a monthly basis from now on. That is do a book review roundup. I have seen this on other book blogs and I feel that it’s a good way to share reviews that some people may not have seen.
For this segment I am going to be sharing reviews from August, September and part of October. This series is one that I am really excited about continuing.
Have you read any of the books featured? If so what did you think?
– The Island by M.A Bennett (Reviewed August 2018)
– Vox by Christina Dalcher (Reviewed August 2018)
– Killer T by Robert Muchamore (Reviewed September 2018)
– The Gilded King by Josie Jaffrey (Reviewed September 2018)
– I Invited Her In by Adele Parks (Reviewed September 2018)
– How We Remember by J.M. Monaco (Reviewed September 2018)
– The Snow Witch by Rosie Boyes (Reviewed October 2018)
– The Twisted Tree by Rachel Burge (Reviewed October 2018)