So, it’s the last day of 2018 and for me it’s a day of reflecting on what has happened over the past twelve months, especially with regards to this blog. Amy’s Bookish Life has grown a lot this year but there’s still a lot more to do to get it to where I want it to be.
With this in mind I am going to be talking about some of my Blogging Goals for 2019. Do you have any goals for your blog for 2019?
2019 Blogging Goals
Plan my posts
– In 2019 I am going to try my best to plan most of my posts. I feel that by planning I’ll be able to create more interesting content. I already have some exciting posts planned for the first half of 2019 so watch this space.
– I want to try and post more regularly throughout the year. I don’t want to stick to a specific schedule but I want to at least post 2 – 3 times a week. Regular posting will keep the blog fresh and will hopefully bring more people to it.
Become more a part of the community
– I love the book blogging community but at the moment I feel that I am teetering on the outskirts of it. In 2019 I am hoping to settle my anxiety down and get to know more fellow book bloggers and hopefully become an integral part of the community.
Go to more events as a blogger
– In October I went to my first event as a book blogger and I loved it so much! I really want to go to more events solely as a blogger in 2019 and write about them on this blog. I have already been invited to a few which I’m really excited about.
Read/review all books I am sent
– I am very guilty of receiving some books for review and not reading or reviewing them (this may also be why my Netgalley feedback rating percentage is so low). In 2019 I am going to try my hardest to read and review all books I am sent by publishers. It’s only fair as they have put in the time and effort to send me a book.
Comment on more blogs
– I love looking at other book blogs but I am usually rubbish at leaving comments. I want to comment on at least one post on every book blog I visit in 2019. This is just polite and will hopefully get people coming back to my blog.