It’s the end of another month, which means it’s time for another monthly wrap up! March has been a particularly great month for reading. I read 12 books and I’m pretty proud of that. Some of the books I read were for work purposes (I am a primary school librarian) but they count too right?
As this wrap up is going to be quite long I am going to describe all the books I read in 5 words. Hopefully this will give you all an idea of what I thought.
How was your March? What did you all read? Do let me know!
Books I Read in March
1. Vicious Rumer by Joshua Winning
Fast. Exciting. Thrilling. Intense. Incredible.
2. Fing by David Walliams
Funny. Fast-Paced. Adventure. Biscuits. Genius.
3. Heart Stopper by Alice Oseman
Beautiful. Heart-warming. Lovely. Cute. LGBT.
4. King Flashypants and the Toys of Terror by Andy Reily
Original. Comical. Slapstick Humour. Toys.
5. The Truth Pixie by Matt Haig
Gorgeous. Truthful. Adorable. Funny. Moving.
6. War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
Emotional. War. Animals. Determination. Slow.
7. Song for a Whale by Lynne Kelly
Touching. Powerful. Insistent. ASL. Adventure.
8. The French Confection by Anthony Horowitz
Murder. Action. Paris. Swift. Comical.
9. Potkin and Stubbs by Sophie Green
Mysterious. Amazing. Noir. Fast. Incredible.
10. Why the Whales Came by Michael Morpurgo
Slow paced. Dull. War. Boring. Consequences.
11. On The Come Up by Angie Thomas
Powerful. Moving. Intense. Unique. WOW!
12. How To Rob a Bank by Tom Mitchell
Speedy. Hilarious. Intentional. Spoofs. Embarrassment.