Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is ‘characters that remind me of myself’. It was a topic that really interested me but I struggled to come up with a list. So, I thought I would change it up a bit and share the top 10 female characters that I wish to be as brave as.
There are many fierce heroines within fiction and in particular YA & MG fiction that have the potential to be great role models. This can be due to their bravery when faced with tough situations. I’ll admit I’m not a courageous person, so these characters are a great inspiration to me.
1) Hermione Granger – Harry Potter Series
2) Katniss Everdeen – The Hunger Games Trilogy
3) Tris Prior – Divergent Trilogy
4) Citra Terranova – Arc of a Scythe Series
5) Inej Ghafa – Six of Crows Duology
6) Matilda Pages – Tilly and the Book Wanderers
7) Rumer Cross – Vicious Rumer
8) Luciana – The Golden Butterfly
9) Lil Potkin – Potkin and Stubbs
10) Ele – Outside
What female characters do you want to be as brave as? Let me know!