Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This weeks topic is ‘books that I refuse to let anyone touch’. Now, I am very fussy with what books I lend out to people and what books I will utterly refuse to give out or even let someone touch. I am very particular in that way, which is why I found this list pretty easy to compile.
What books are you very protective of? Let me know!
1) My hardback first edition set of the Harry Potter series
2) My signed hardback copy of King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
3) Scythe and Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
4) My signed copy of After The Fire by Will Hill
5) Hardback copy of The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
6) Signed copy of Clean by Juno Dawson
7) Signed copy of Potkin and Stubbs by Sophie Green
8) Vintage editions of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda and The Witches by Roald Dahl
9) Waterstones edition of On The Come Up by Angie Thomas
10) My proof copy of Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi