Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The topic for this week is ‘Questions I’d Ask My Favourite Authors.’
As a book blogger I have been lucky enough to host some Q&A’s with some incredible authors, so I may be repeating some questions of this list that I have asked in previous interviews. However, whilst writing this I am thinking of a few authors who I would love to have the chance to interview.
What would you ask your favourite authors given the chance?
1. What was your journey to publication like? Did you go down the normal route of getting an agent? Or something completely different?
2. What made you want to write? Is it something that you’ve always wanted to do?
3. What drew you to write in your particular genre? Did you always see yourself writing for this market?
4. Which authors inspire you to write?
5. What books have inspired you over the years? Any gems you’d like to tell us about?
6. What is a typical writing day like for you?
7. Which one of your characters was the hardest to write? And why is this?
8. If your book was turned into a film/TV Show, who would be in your dream cast?
9. What advice would you give to any aspiring authors out there?
10. What are you currently working on? Could we another novel by yourself being released in the near future?