Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is a throwback freebie, so, I am going to list the books that I loved during the first year of this blog.
Amy’s Bookish Life has only been running for around a year and a half but during my first year of blogging I was introduced to and read some amazing books that I want to share with you.
Starting a book blog was scary but I am so happy with how it’s grown. The book blogging community is amazing and I am so honoured to be a part of it.
1) Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
2) My Mother’s Secret by Sheila O’Flanagan
3) The Cosy Teashop in the Castle by Caroline Roberts
4) You and Me, Always by Jill Mansell
5) Changers Book One: Drew by T Cooper & Allison Glock-Cooper
6) The Drought by Steven Scaffardi
7) Death House by Carole Avila
8) Under my Skin by Zoe Markham
9) Dear Amy by Helen Callaghan
10) A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart
What books did you love during the first year of your blog? Let me know in the comments.